NEBOSH CERTIFICATE DISTANCE LEARNING
These days, it can be difficult for people to find time in their busy schedules to attend training courses in person. With this in mind, we offer NEBOSH distance learning courses. These programmes allow you to study in your own time with complete flexibility. However, they are not simply correspondence courses. If you sign up to one of these programmes, you will benefit from a variety of support mechanisms to help ensure you never feel on your own.
We also offer Nebosh National General Certificate Audio Books & Revision Modules to help with your studies. Revision Modules can be found here. If you would like to order an Audio Book please click here
Why Choose Phoenix?
- Our course materials are detailed, engaging and interactive. You will also have access to materials on audiobook at a discounted price.
- You will benefit from the support of top-quality, full-time employed tutors who are available by phone, email and Skype.
- Our course materials incorporate lots of activities and samples to help reinforce information.
- You will get to see past exam questions and benefit from ongoing assessments, as well as tutor marked assignments that will help to prepare you for your written exams.
- You will have a personalised study timetable to ensure you are on schedule for your selected exam dates.
- We offer a GUARANTEED PASS on all IOSH, NEBOSH and CITB courses (see Terms & Conditions). This means that you will be entitled to continue with your studies indefinitely until you have passed the course - there is no time limit. No other provider is that confident!
- Our distance learning candidates have a pass rate in excess of 90 per cent. Many of our candidates also achieve credits and distinctions. Take a look at our Roll of Honour to see for yourself.
- We offer additional learning support via Facebook groups, e-learning revision quizzes and more.
- We provide support until exams are passed. There are no time limits.
- Exams are held on a regular basis around the UK and beyond.
- We offer competitive prices and discounts for multiple or repeat bookings.
- All of our delegates receive free lifetime access to the online client support section of our website. From here, you can download a variety of resources, including template forms and checklists, that will aid you in your studies and your work.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
This is what some of our recent public course delegates had to say about our training:
- “A very professional and well-resourced company. Even the Managing Director was prepared to take my calls in his own time to support me on the NEBOSH distance learning course.”
- “The course materials and tutor support were first class. The overall NEBOSH training experience with Phoenix Health and Safety exceeded all of my expectations.”
- “The course materials and excellent tutor support has enabled me to gain a Distinction in my NEBOSH distance learning course. I now intend to go on to NEBOSH Diploma, and I wouldn’t consider any other training provider.”
Available Courses and Costs
- NEBOSH National General Certificate - £450 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH National Construction Certificate - £450 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate - £450 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH International General Certificate - £450 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate - £450 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH Health and Wellbeing Certificate - £395 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate - £450 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate - £395 exc. VAT
Note that individual course units can be offered at £250 exc. VAT each (2 units in total per course, excluding the Health and Wellbeing and Oil and Gas Certificates).
Our course materials are comprehensive yet concise and they are streets ahead of our competitors. As well as including all the vital information needed to pass the exams, our materials incorporate pictures, examples and activities. For example, at the end of each element, we provide revision quizzes and past exam questions.
Click the links below to see a selection of sample course materials:
Also, our distance learning course materials will be provided printed in a folder.
As well as interacting with our tutors, you will get to communicate with fellow distance learners. We also provide a YouTube video channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/phoenixhsc. New videos are regularly posted that can assist you with your study and revision.
While you are completing your course, you will have access to an expert tutor for 12 hours a day, 5 days a week by telephone, email or instant messaging. There is no limit to how many times you can use this support.
Our lead tutor has gained distinctions in 4 different NEBOSH awards and has a Masters Degree in Occupational Health & Safety – ALL BY DISTANCE LEARNING! There is NO-ONE more qualified to get you through one of these courses.
Your tutor will work with you to develop a personalised study timetable that suits your requirements. There will be revision questions and activities to test your progress along the way, and you will be able to discuss these with your tutor whenever you wish.
In addition, you will be required to complete assessments at regular intervals that will be submitted for marking and feedback by your tutor.
If required, you can sit exams at any of our training venues:
- Birmingham (NEC)
- Bristol (Filton)
- Cambridge (Bar Hill)
- Leeds (Brighouse)
- London (Mayfair/Kensington)
- Manchester (Newton Heath)
- Nottingham/Derby (Sandiacre)
- Walsall (M6 J10)
- South Africa
- Cape Town
If you prefer, you can sit exams at any other centre that accepts external candidates. Location, dates and prices for this would need to be obtained from the centre.
Practical exams are held in your workplace, or a workplace you can gain access to. If you cannot arrange this, we may be able to help.
If you would like to experience some classroom learning, you are welcome to attend any individual days on our open public courses, including our revision workshops. We also offer private face-to-face tuition at hourly rates.
Payment Plans are available, please click here for more details