The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is designed for managers, supervisors and coordinators who work in the construction industry, including those who manage contractor activities or work in an environment that requires temporary workplaces.
The qualification covers the core health and safety issues involved in construction and aims to provide candidates with a comprehensive understanding of how to identify and manage workplace hazards. Many candidates undertake this course as a platform to build upon their skills and knowledge and advance in a career in construction health and safety.
The course covers,
Unit 1: NGC1 – Management of Health & Safety
- Element 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
Unit 2: NCC1 – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Element 1 – Construction Law And Management
- Element 2 – Construction Site – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3 – Vehicle & Plant Movement – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4 – Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5 – Work Equipment – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 6 – Electrical Safety
- Element 7 – Fire Safety
- Element 8 – Chemical & Biological Health Hazards And Risk Control
- Element 9 – Physical & Psychological Health – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 10 – Working At Height – Hazards And Risk Control
- Element 11 – Excavation Work & Confined Spaces – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 12 – Demolition & Deconstruction – Hazards & Risk Control
The price of the course is £1,495 plus VAT, the price of the qualification includes exam fees, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
For information on these courses call us on 0345 500 8811.