IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is designed to provide continued support to managers in dealing with health and safety issues in the workplace. Specifically, the course aims to:
- Revise key management responsibilities from the IOSH Managing Safely course
- Update relevant changes in relevant, good practice guidance, legislation and standards
Delegates must have completed an IOSH Managing Safely course within the last 3 years, their latest certificate number will be required as evidence.
Please click here to find out why you should choose Phoenix for your Managing Safely courses.
This training programme takes one day to complete.
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Risk Assessment
- Module 3: Risk Control
- Module 4: Health and Safety Legislation
- Module 5: Common Hazards
- Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
In order to successfully complete the course and gain the relevant certificate, delegates must pass a written assessment paper containing 15 multi-format questions.
This course is offered on client’s premises, specifically for a group of your employees. Though we can offer the course anywhere in the UK and beyond, additional travel costs may apply if outside England and Wales.
The course costs £795 exc. VAT. There is then an additional charge of £20 exc. VAT per person (maximum 20 in one group).
Price includes tuition, handouts, exam and certificates.
Please contact us if you would like to further information about this or any of our other training programmes.