We're a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner
Following NEBOSH’s introduction of a Learning Partner Programme in September 2019 Phoenix Health & Safety are proud to announce that we have been accredited as a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, the highest level in the NEBOSH Learning Partner programme.
The Programme recognises those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience.
Phoenix have been classified based on their performance against the programme’s learning excellence principles which represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support.
The key principles are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
Learning Partners can now be identified as follows:
- Gold - greatly exceeds the principles
- Silver - exceeds the principles
- Bronze - meets the principles