The NEBOSH International General Certificate is aimed at managers, supervisors and employee representatives are who based outside the UK. It is also intended for those who are embarking on a career in health and safety. The course provides a valuable foundation for further professional study.
If classroom learning sessions don’t fit into your schedule, you can take this course via our Distance Learning platform.
Please click here to find out why you should choose Phoenix for your health and safety needs.
This course takes 11 days to complete, plus exams.
Unit 1 – Management of International Health & Safety (IGC1)
- Element 1: Foundations In Health & Safety
- Element 2: Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- Element 3: Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- Element 4: Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- Element 5: Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
Unit 2 – Control of International Workplace Hazards (GC2)
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical & Biological Health Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical & Psychological Health Hazards & Risk Control
Assessments for this course take the form of a written examination for each of the two taught units. Following the successful completion of each unit, candidates receive a unit certificate. A practical assessment must also be completed. This takes place at delegates’ own workplaces, or a workplace that they can gain access to. After completing the two exams and practical assessment, candidates are awarded a certificate award parchment.
This course is accepted by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health in meeting the academic requirements for technician membership (Tech IOSH). In addition, it is accepted by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management for associate membership.
This course is available in London
Our pass rate for this course is over 90% and our candidates also achieve a high number of Credits and Distinctions. Check out our Roll of Honour to see for yourself.
£1,495 exc. VAT
Prices includes exam fees, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Payment Plans are available, please click here for more details
Note that successful delegates can go on to study the NEBOSH International Diploma.
|Venue Details London|
|Start Date||Week 1||Week 2||Revision||Exam||Price (exc. VAT)|
|20th Feb 17||20th - 24th Feb 17||27th Feb - 3rd Mar 17||6th Mar 17||7th Mar 17||£1495|
|26th Jun 17||26th - 30th Jun 17||3rd - 7th Jul 17||10th Jul 17||11th Jul 17||£1495|
|23rd Oct 17||23rd - 27th Oct 17||30th Oct - 3rd Nov 17||6th Nov 17||7th Nov 17||£1495|
NEBOSH International General Certificate Course
Terms & Conditions
All fees are payable in advance. Course materials will not be sent until payment is received. Fees quoted are correct at time of publication, but Phoenix Health & Safety reserves the right to alter fees at any time.
Cancellations following a confirmed booking will be charged a £30 administration fee. Once materials are sent, refunds cannot be offered.
Phoenix Health & Safety offer a guaranteed pass on all distance learning courses. This means that candidates are entitled to continue studying (free of charge) if they fail to meet the required standard in the examinations. If applicable, the delegate will be required to pay the exam fees for any re-sits.
The guaranteed pass only applies if the following criteria are met:
- The candidate is accepted onto the course by Phoenix Health & Safety
- The candidate takes a full and active part in the course, and completes any tasks/projects set
- The candidate meets the required standard in all tutor – marked assessments.