Book Online - Revision E-Learning Modules
To make preparing for NEBOSH assessments easier, we offer a variety of revision e-learning modules for our accredited health and safety courses. These modules are designed to be interactive and engaging, making them the perfect study tool to help ensure you get the best possible results in your exams.
These revision resources include the following key features:
- Easy to use menu system to navigate around the revision module
- Bitesize revision materials (the entire course materials are condensed into interactive summaries that can be viewed at anytime)
- Labelled diagrams and pictures that help to bring learning to life
- Fun and memorable tips and tricks that can improve your memory
- Study and revision guidance (tips on how to study and revise effectively)
- Exam question walkthroughs (full examples of how to answer exam questions at Distinction level, as well as additional tips on using signposts within the exam question wording)
- Revision activities and quizzes (multiple choice questions and drag-and-drop activities designed to test you and consolidate your learning)
- Practical assessment guidance, including sample Distinction level observation sheets and reports
- You can view the resources on your PC or iPad (a free app is included for revising on the move!)
Available revision modules
The following NEBOSH revision modules are available:
- National General Certificate - £39.95 plus VAT
- International General Certificate – £39.95 plus VAT
- National Construction Certificate – £39.95 plus VAT
In addition, we will soon be launching an IOSH Managing Safely revision module.
Please click below to see a short video on our e-learning revision modules.
Terms & Conditions
All fees are payable in advance. Course materials will not be sent until payment is received. Fees quoted are correct at time of publication, but Phoenix Health & Safety reserves the right to alter fees at any time.
Cancellations following a confirmed booking will be charged a £30 administration fee. Once materials are sent, refunds cannot be offered.
Phoenix Health & Safety offer a guaranteed pass on all distance learning courses. This means that candidates are entitled to continue studying (free of charge) if they fail to meet the required standard in the examinations. If applicable, the delegate will be required to pay the exam fees for any re-sits.
The guaranteed pass only applies if the following criteria are met:
- The candidate is accepted onto the course by Phoenix Health & Safety
- The candidate takes a full and active part in the course, and completes any tasks/projects set
- The candidate meets the required standard in all tutor – marked assessments.
|International General Certificate – £39.95 plus VAT||
|National Construction Certificate – £39.95 plus VAT||
|National General Certificate - £39.95 plus VAT||