Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
Our CIEH Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace can benefit anyone in the work environment. It provides delegates with an understanding of health and safety that helps them to operate without risk of injury to themselves or others.
Please click here to find out why you should choose Phoenix for your training needs.
The course lasts for 1 day.
It provides delegates with an understanding of the requirements placed on both employers and employees. It also enables them to identify hazards, risks and the main causes of harm to workers. In addition, the course covers the importance of following safe systems of work, procedures and rules. It looks at how delegates’ own actions can reduce dangers too.
The training programme contains the following elements:
- Element 1: Introduction to health & Safety at work
- Element 2: Health & safety law
- Element 3: Health
- Element 4: Safety – accident prevention
- Element 5: Safety – slip, trips and falls
- Element 6: Safety – electricity
- Element 7: Safety – fire prevention
- Element 8: Welfare
- Element 9: Risk assessment
- Element 10: The workplace
- Element 11: Work equipment
- Element 12: Ergonomics and workstation design
- Element 13: Manual Handling
- Element 14: Hazardous substances
- Element 15: Working at height
- Element 16: Transport and vehicles
- Element 17: Noise and vibration
On successful completion of the written assessments, candidates receive a certificate.
This course is offered on client’s premises, specifically for a group of your employees. Though we can offer the course anywhere in the UK and beyond, additional travel costs may apply if outside England and Wales.
The cost is £495 exc. VAT per course, plus an extra charge of £12.95 exc. VAT per delegate (maximum 15). This price includes all tuition, course materials, exam fees, certificates, travel and accommodation. Note that additional expenses for travel and accommodation may be charged for locations outside England and Wales.
You can also contact us now for more details on this training programme, or the other courses we run.
To see how our face to face training courses work, click on the video link below.