Emergency First Aid Training
Our emergency first aid training course is suitable for anyone who is looking to become a first aider in the workplace. Our one-day course offers a basic overview of the core elements of first aid, with the aim of equipping delegates with the knowledge and skills to respond effectively to general medical emergencies.
For added convenience, our first aid courses take place on the client premises and can be tailored to the specific organisation.
To find out how you can benefit from choosing Phoenix, click here.
The training programme for this course includes the following:
- The role of a first aider
- The prevention of cross infection
- The recording of incidents and actions
- The use of available equipment
- The assessment of first aid situations
- First aid treatment for unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- First aid treatment for choking, wounding, bleeding and shock
- First aid treatment for minor injuries
Candidates will be given a first aid certificate upon the successful completion of the course. This certificate will expire after three years and a refresher course will need to be taken.
Our one-day emergency first aid courses are legally compliant with the Health and Safety Regulations (1981).
This course is offered on client’s premises, specifically for a group of your employees. Though we can offer the course anywhere in the UK and beyond, additional travel costs may apply if outside England and Wales.
This course costs £995 + VAT, which covers up to 12 candidates.
If you want to find out more information about this course, or any other of our health and safety courses, please don’t hesitate to contact us.