2 Day First Aid Refresher
These 2 Day First Aid Refresher courses are aimed at anyone who wants to renew their first aid at work qualification. They must be completed within 28 days of the expiry of the first aid certificate. If this deadline is not met, the full course must be retaken.
The refresher training programme can run on two consecutive days or one day a week for two weeks. It is legally compliant with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Please click here to find out why you should choose Phoenix for your first aid refresher training.
The 2-day programme includes:
- Assessment of first aid situations
- Use of available equipment
- Recording incidents and actions
- Preventing cross infection
- Administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- First aid treatment for seizures, choking, wounding, bleeding and shock
- First aid treatment for minor injuries
- First aid treatment for anaphylactic shock, bone/spinal injuries, eye injuries, burns/scalds, chest injuries and poisoning
- Recognising major illness and providing appropriate first aid (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma and diabetes)
After successfully completing the final assessment, delegates are issued with a first aid certificate that is valid for three years. After this period has elapsed, another first aid requalification course must be undertaken. However, we strongly recommend that skills are updated with the help of annual refresher courses.
This course is offered on client’s premises, specifically for a group of your employees. Though we can offer the course anywhere in the UK and beyond, additional travel costs may apply if outside England and Wales.
We charge £1495 + VAT for up to 12 delegates.
Contact us if you would like to book a 2-day first aid refresher or if you want further information on any of our other courses.