3 Day First Aid At Work
Our 3 Day First Aid At Work course is aimed at workplace first aiders or anyone who wishes to benefit from a comprehensive introduction to first aid. It can be delivered over three consecutive days or one day a week for three weeks.
The course is legally compliant with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Please click here to find out why you should choose Phoenix for your first aid courses.
The 3-day programme includes:
- Assessment of first aid situations
- Use of available equipment
- Recording incidents and actions
- Preventing cross infection
- Administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- First aid treatment for seizures, choking, wounding, bleeding and shock
- First aid treatment for minor injuries
- First aid treatment for anaphylactic shock, bone/spinal injuries, eye injuries, burns/scalds, chest injuries and poisoning
- Recognising major illness and providing appropriate first aid (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma and diabetes)
On successful completion of the final assessment, delegates are issued with a first aid certificate. This is valid for three years and it allows the holders to practice first aid during this time. Thereafter, a requalification course is required. We strongly recommend that skills are updated more frequently than this with the help of annual refresher courses.
This course is offered on client’s premises, specifically for a group of your employees. Though we can offer the course anywhere in the UK and beyond, additional travel costs may apply if outside England and Wales.
It costs £1995 + VAT for up to 12 delegates.
Please contact us if you would like to book one of these courses, or if you would like further information about any of our other training programmes.