In House Training
At Phoenix, we offer an extensive range of professional health and safety training courses that can be delivered on client premises. To ensure that your organisation gets the most out of the training programmes, our in-house courses can be tailored specifically for your employees to meet your individual needs. Not only is on-premise training both time-efficient and convenient, it is also often a lot cheaper than sending individual delegates away on external training courses.
The on-premise courses we offer include:
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- CDM (Construction Design Management) Awareness Course
- Display Screen Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment Assessors
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Wardens
- Hazardous Substances
- Health and Safety Awareness for Committee Members
- Health & Safety Awareness for Directors/Senior Executives
- Health & Safety Awareness for Employees
- Health & Safety Awareness for Managers
- Managing Contractors
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Manual Handling Instructors/Assessors
- Risk Assessment
Click on the links to find out more, or contact us for a tailored quotation.
Why Choose Phoenix?
- Phoenix only employ highly skilled and experienced trainers and consultants.
- For added convenience, our expert trainers are based in locations all across the UK, meaning there will always be someone close by to offer support.
- Candidates gain access to a variety of interactive and engaging teaching resources.
- The on-premise courses we provide can work out to be much cheaper than external training courses. We also offer significant discounts whenever multiple or repeat bookings are made.
- A variety of accredited courses, such as IOSH, NEBOSH, Site Safety Plus and CIEH, as well as a range of shorter training courses, can be carried out on your premises.
- Our training courses can be customised to suit the individual requirements and can incorporate client-specific policies, procedures, forms and templates.
- There is no minimum number of attendees needed. Our courses can be delivered to between one and twenty delegates.
- If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, we can create a bespoke course especially to meet your health and safety needs.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
Here is what some of our recent clients have to say about our training courses:
- “The training was very focused, consistent and professional from all the lecturers provided and without exception all delegates benefitted greatly from the course.”
- “Phoenix trainers are knowledgeable, approachable, are good at obtaining full participation of all attendees and present the material very well.”
- “Health and safety legislation is sometimes difficult to interpret but Phoenix always seems to put across the training in an easy to understand format.”
- “We have previously had similar training from a competitor of Phoenix, but this was so much better. More detailed, more relevant and definitely more interesting. In conclusion - good content, good organisation, well delivered... money well spent.”
Although there is no minimum number of attendees required, clients will need to provide a suitable training area.
All delegates will be issued with a handout and an attendance certificate.
Please contact us if you would like to further information about this or any of our other training programmes.