We're confident that you'll pass the course first time and we have a range of revision materials to help with your studies, as well as audio books and supportive Facebook groups. The Phoenix Pass Pledge puts your mind at ease while you concentrate on your studies.
The Phoenix Pass Pledge only applies if the following criteria are met:
- The candidate is accepted onto the course by Phoenix Health & Safety.
- The candidate takes a full and active part in the course, and completes any tasks/projects set.
- The candidate meets the required standard in all tutor – marked assessments.
- If applicable, the delegate will be required to pay the exam fees for any re-sits.
This page outlines the booking terms and form the basis of your contract with Phoenix Health & Safety.
- All fees are payable in advance. Course materials will not be sent until payment is received.
- Fees quoted are correct at time of publication, but Phoenix Health & Safety reserves the right to alter fees at any time.
- Cancellations following a confirmed booking will be charged a £30 administration fee. Once materials are sent, refunds cannot be offered.
Other benefits of learning with Phoenix
ELCAS FundingWe're a registered provider of Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service courses supporting lifelong learning for members of the UK Armed Forces.
NUS TOTUM DiscountsOn selected courses and qualifications you can apply for a card that entitles you to wide range of student discounts with the amazing TOTUM PRO card.