Health & Safety Support Contracts
Call us now on 0345 500 8811 to discuss
As well as our ad-hoc services, we offer annual Health & Safety Support Contracts that are tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
If you sign up to one of these contracts, we will assume the role of your ‘competent health & safety advisor’, as required by UK law. When tendering for contracts, you can use details of our qualifications and experience. We can also provide assistance with pre-qualification questionnaires, whether these are for specific clients or national schemes like CHAS or Safe Contractor.
Prices start from just a few hundred pounds per year for a telephone and email support contract. However, many companies require more help than this and consequently opt for our basic annual support contract. This includes the following features:
- A tailored health & safety policy (which is a legal requirement)
- A full audit/inspection of existing practices and procedures, followed by a report
- A health & safety manual, including all required forms and templates
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- A newsletter update service to keep clients up to date with any changes in legislation, recent court cases and more
Note that we can further tailor our contracts if you have more complex needs. For example, we can include risk assessments, regular progress visits and training. We can also include documentation that you can issue to your workers, such as employee handbooks and key information cards. These materials can all be personalised with your business’ logo and branding.
Because we employ many experts in all regions of the UK, you can rest assured that you will always get to deal with a local health and safety consultant.
If you would like further details or want to arrange a free initial consultation, contact us for an informal chat.