Payment Plans are offered by Phoenix HSC (UK) Ltd to self-funding UK students only under the following terms and conditions:
- Phoenix HSC (UK) Ltd may refuse an application for a Payment Plan without reason.
- 30% of the total course fee is required as the minimum deposit for a Payment Plan.
- Payments will be made monthly from the day your deposit was made and must be received within 7 days of this date.
- Phoenix HSC (UK) Ltd will charge £5+VAT for each monthly instalment following the initial deposit.
- The balance of your account must be cleared in full, prior to you registering for examinations.
- Your sales advisor will agree your payment plan with you, prior to the commencement of your qualification.
- Failure to maintain your agreed payment plan will result in you course access to be suspended.
- Should your course access be suspended your account will accrue a £15+VAT per month admin charges.
- Payment plans can be paid by: Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer or Cheque.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our services, or wish to discuss payment options.