To make preparing for NEBOSH assessments easier, we offer a variety of revision e-learning modules for our accredited health and safety courses. These modules are designed to be interactive and engaging, making them the perfect study tool to help ensure you get the best possible results in your exams.
These revision resources include the following key features:
- Easy to use menu system to navigate around the revision module.
- Bitesize revision materials (the entire course materials are condensed into interactive summaries that can be viewed at anytime).
- Labelled diagrams and pictures that help to bring learning to life Fun and memorable tips and tricks that can improve your memory.
- Study and revision guidance (tips on how to study and revise effectively).
- Exam question walkthroughs (full examples of how to answer exam questions at Distinction level, as well as additional tips on using signposts within the exam question wording).
- Revision activities and quizzes (multiple choice questions and drag-and-drop activities designed to test you and consolidate your learning) Practical assessment guidance, including sample.
- Distinction level observation sheets and reports You can view the resources on your PC or iPad (a free app is included for revising on the move!).