Health and Safety Consultancy Services
As part of our offering at Phoenix Health & Safety, we provide a wide range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services, including risk assessments, audits, manuals, policies and support contracts, to name but a few. Our expert team of health and safety consultants can act as your point of contact for health and safety advice, as part of your legal obligations.
Why Choose Phoenix Health & Safety?
- All of our consultants are highly qualified, have a wealth of experience and have been hand-picked for their practical and approachable manner.
- Our consultants are based all around the UK, meaning there is always help close-by.
- We always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer is legally-compliant and practical.
- If required, we can use the client’s own documentation.
- All documentation is issued electronically and includes the client’s logo.
- We can assist clients with supplier/contractor questionnaires and documents.
- All clients have access to our website’s online support section. From this page you can download various health and safety checklists and templates for personal use.
- We also provide a regular newsletter to inform clients of any industry developments and changes in legislation.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
Here is what some of our most recent clients have to say about our consultancy service:
- "Phoenix and their health and safety consultants recognise the importance of running a commercial business, whilst maintaining the safety of our team members and clients".
- "Phoenix provide an excellent, highly efficient service at a reasonable price".
- "The service is very proactive and excellent value for money".
- "We have used other health and safety consultants previously, and Phoenix were by far the best we have encountered".
Any business with five or more employees in the UK is legally required to have:
- A record of a health and safety policy
- A risk assessment document that covers all significant workplace hazards
- Access to professional health and safety advice, either internally or through an external consultant
- A health and safety manual that details the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all health and safety arrangements in the workplace
- Sufficient training for all members of staff
There are numerous penalties for failing to comply with the law, including:
- Unlimited fines
- Prison sentences
- Director disqualifications
- A damaged reputation
Our professional consultancy solutions are designed to help clients comply with health and safety legislation. Our services can be tailored to suit your individual needs, as and when you need it. This flexible approach offers small companies a cost-effective way to receive professional advice.
Large organisations can also benefit from our services. For example, our consultants can provide professional support and guidance for your in-house health and safety employees.
Our Promises To You
We promise to:
- Provide consultancy solutions that are bespoke to the specific needs of our clients
- Offer professional, practical advice in a prompt and efficient manner
- Always inform clients of costs before a working partnership is established
We promise that we will not:
- Bombard clients with incomprehensible paperwork
- Provide a ‘one size fits all’ solution that does not directly relate to the client
- Charge clients with inflated retainer costs for requesting phone or email advice
- Make charges based on payroll or turnover – our fees are for the time involved
- Make unrealistic promises – if for some reason we can’t help, we will do our best to find someone who can
If you want to find out more about our consultancy services, don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of our friendly team members. Alternatively, we will be more than happy to pay you a visit and talk to you about your specific requirements for free.
We offer a wide range of consultancy services, including Health and Safety Policy, Annual Health and Safety Support Contracts, Health and Safety Inspections, Health and Safety Audits, Risk Assessments, Health and Safety Manuals, Telephone and Email Support, Employee Health and Safety Handbooks.