Health and Safety Consultancy Services
Every business with five or more employees is obliged by law to have a written health and safety policy. And that’s just one aspect of your business’s many health and safety responsibilities.
The simplest, most cost-effective way to ensure that your business is complying with the law is to have expert help whenever needed. This is what the Phoenix Health and Safety Consultancy Service offers.
We can help you to:
- Maintain a safe workplace for staff, customers and the general public.
- Increase productivity through reduced employee sickness and injury.
- Reduce the overall cost of health and safety.
- Be compliant with all the relevant health and safety laws.
- Continuously improve your health and safety management.
- Reduce the risk of prosecutions, fines, and reputational damage.
- Focus on running your business while we take care of health and safety.
Our range of consultancy services
At Phoenix, we provide the following range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services:
- Policy. We will help you to create and write your health and safety policy, or review an existing one to ensure it is up-to-date and appropriate.
- Support Contracts. We can assume the role of your ‘competent health and safety person’ as required by law.
- Inspections. We carry out thorough workplace inspections, and provide practical advice on achieving compliance.
- Audits. We conduct a full audit of your business and workplace to verify that your health and safety practices are correct.
- Risk Assessments. We can carry out risk assessments for your business, and support you with appropriate training.
- Manuals. We will work closely with your team to create a tailored health and safety manual.
What are your legal duties under health and safety law?
All businesses with five or more employees in the UK are legally required to have:
- A written record of a health and safety policy.
- A risk assessment document that covers all significant workplace hazards.
- Access to professional health and safety advice, either internally or through an external consultant.
- A health and safety manual that details the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all health and safety arrangements in the workplace.
- Sufficient training for all members of staff.
Documentation is a crucial aspect of health and safety compliance
We are always happy to work with your documentation if required. All the documents we provide are issued electronically and feature the client’s logo. If you need questionnaires or forms for suppliers and contractors, we’ll also arrange this as part of our service.
Clients are welcome to download health and safety checklists and templates from the support section of our website. We also provide a regular newsletter, keeping you informed about the latest industry developments and changes in legislation.
Why choose Phoenix as your health and safety advisor?
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of health and safety training. All of our expert team are widely experienced across the full range of industries and business types. You can benefit from our comprehensive knowledge across the fast-changing field of health and safety legislation.
We understand that every business is unique, so we provide a menu of services that can be tailored to your organisation’s precise requirements. For smaller businesses, we provide professional health and safety services that are cost-effective and flexible. We also work closely with many large companies, supporting their in-house health and safety staff with guidance and resources.
Wherever you are in the UK, there’s always a Phoenix consultant nearby, ready to solve problems and answer queries. And you can be confident that our advice will always be legally compliant, practical and commercially aware.
Every consultancy package is tailored to that organisation and quoted in advance. And we promise that we won’t bombard you with unnecessary or confusing paperwork.
What some of our satisfied clients say
“Phoenix and their health and safety consultants recognise the importance of running a commercial business, whilst maintaining the safety of our team members and clients.”
“Phoenix provide an excellent, highly efficient service at a reasonable price.”
“The service is very proactive and excellent value for money.”
“We have used other health and safety consultants previously, and Phoenix were by far the best we have encountered.”
Find out more today
If you would like to speak to one of the experts at Phoenix Health and Safety, please call 0345 500 8811 or contact us online. We are always happy to discuss specific requirements or answer general health and safety queries.
Why not make an appointment for us to visit your premises for a free, no-obligation initial consultation?
If you would like to speak to one of our Health and Safety experts you can leave your details below so we can get back to you.