National General Certificate Element 1 Revision Guide
Our revision guide is a handy downloadable guide you can take anywhere with you, and contains a summarised version of the absolute key information from the course syllabus. If you only knew the information contained in this revision guide, and were able to express this in the NEBOSH exam, you would have a good chance of passing with a high mark. However, it is important that you study your full course materials and conduct adequate revision of your own.
The guide is for NEBOSH National Certificate Element 1: Foundations in Health and Safety and covers the following areas:
- The scope and nature of occupational health and safety
- The moral and financial reasons for promoting good standards of health and safety
- The legal framework for the regulation of health and safety including sources and types of law
- The scope, duties and offences of employers, managers, employees and others under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- The scope, duties and offences of employers, managers, employees and others under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- The legal and organisational health and safety roles and responsibilities of clients and their contractors
- The principles of assessing and managing contractors
Fill in your details below to download the guide.
We wish you successful and enjoyable studies!