Phoenix is a registered ELCAS course provider and our centre number is 3518.
Courses & Study Methods
You can choose from a range of certificate and diploma level qualifications that are suitable for those who wish to build on their current knowledge and experience and those who are keen to start a career in health and safety.
Most of our NEBOSH certificate qualifications can be studied face-to-face by attending one of our 10 training venues across the UK or via our distance learning platform. The diplomas are available as distance learning courses.
For information on the NEBOSH certificate courses we offer, click on the links below:
- National General Certificate
- National Construction Certificate
- Fire & Risk Management Certificate
- International General Certificate
- Oil & Gas Certificate
- International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
For information on the diploma courses available, please see below:
If you’d like to find out more about our distance learning option, click here.
- Step 1: Contact us if you need any information about the courses we provide.
- Step 2: Complete your ELC claim form with the relevant information concerning the course(s) you would like to study.
- Step 3: Send us a copy of your CAN form (ELC authorisation form) once you have received it.
- Step 4: Complete our online booking form for the training programme(s) you have had approval for.
- Step 5: Pay your contribution to us.
If you will be studying by distance learning, we will despatch your course materials as soon as we have received the CAN, booking form and your contribution payment. If you register for face-to-face training, we will need the CAN, booking form and your payment before the start date of the course.