NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award
Who Should Attend
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work certificate is an introductory qualification aimed at individuals that are required to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. Therefore, it is recommended that managers, supervisors, team leaders, facility managers and people working with children take Health and Safety at Work courses.
A NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work qualification will benefit any organisation looking to implement an effective health and safety management system.The training will ensure that workers, particularly supervisory staff, can apply the principles of a risk assessment and identify and control hazards efficiently.
- The foundations of health and safety
- The responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and control associated with work equipment
- Transport safety
- Hazards and control associated with electricity
- Fire safety
- Hazards and control associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and control associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and control associated with the working environment
All candidates will be assessed through a multiple-choice examination and a practical risk assessment that tests their ability to put into practice the knowledge they have gained through the course. An NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work qualification will be awarded to all successful students.
The course can be delivered on your premises or, if preferred, delegates can visit one of our training centres. Our health and safety experts will be happy to customise the course to meet the requirements of your workforce.
Please contact us for a quotation.
Please click here for details on the payment plans available.